Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Engineer under the Digital Society Department within the ministry to guide and lead web portals.
- Participate in technical requirement analysis and produce required SRS based on RFP and Design thinking workshop
- Technical advisor for undersecretary ministry for confidential projects within the country in terms of technical scope management and leadership capabilities required for building IT Team.
- Develop business requirement in a form of mock-ups and get approval from the department manager.
- Follow National Information Assurance Policy (NIA) for the government-related portal.
- Participating in penetration testing and Solve vulnerabilities and make sure applications pass all required security checks.
- Present development roadmap and Project plan to the concerned stakeholders and get approval.
- Maintain development in Application servers, and server configurations REST APIs, JSON, SQL
- Write and update existing code using Web technology and tooling like HTML, SCSS, Jquery, Vue.Js, PHP.
- Develop code under Linux using Git version control and workflow.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and modify complex software products and provide best practices for implementation.
- Responsible for backend development nodejs, Drupal, Laravel, LAMP environment and integration with Mobile.
- Create, design, deliver and maintain new areas of functionality, tools, and solutions