First launched in 2010, SafeSpace is an online cybersafety platform based on three fundamental principles: prevention, protection, and empowerment. Its goal is to guide the community of Qatar and the Arab region towards a safer and more responsible use of Information and Communication Technologies.
- Business Analyst and Technical Lead.
- Assist RFQ, and RFP functional requirements.
- Defined scope of the first release of SafeSpace.
- Reviewed and evaluated vendor responses to RFP.
- Led ICT vendor consisted of two developers and web designers to develop requirements and architecture.
- Validated requirements with Department manager and project stakeholder.