First launched in 2010, SafeSpace is an online cybersafety platform based on three fundamental principles: prevention, protection, and empowerment. Its goal is to guide the community of Qatar and the Arab region towards a safer and more responsible use of Information and Communication Technologies.
Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Software Engineer under the Digital Society Department within the ministry to guide and lead web portals.
- Participate in technical requirement analysis and produce required SRS based on RFP and Design thinking workshop
- Technical advisor for undersecretary ministry for confidential projects within the country in terms of technical scope management and leadership capabilities required for building IT Team.
- Develop business requirement in a form of mock-ups and get approval from the department manager.
- Follow National Information Assurance Policy (
As per the strategy, we were supposed to have program that manages ICT facilities for immigrants and work labors in camps, and this mission involved 4 processes to maintain the delivery of these ICT facilities.
The donation, Computer Refurbishment, Engaging Employers and Training through volunteer management.
We faced challenges in getting proper records for the assets we are donating and have one clear and accurate path end to end from the day the asset has been today it has been scrapped.