Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing clients' existing systems.
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Writing user manuals and providing training to users of a new system.
- keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
- Doing R&D in building Cloud Business Application that serve Corporates and enterprises using OpenStack and Shell scripting under linux OS and public cloud like Amazon use AWS EC2.
- Develop programs desktop and web application using open source tools and programming language like Drupal, Php , Jquery, and python.
- Develop office addons using C# to integrate with document management system.
- Administrating of the company bug tracking system and all issues related to bug fixing.
- Participate in software design database and overall architecture with development team.
- Participate in defining Verification and Validation process in CMMI level 2 for the company.
- Write modules to be integrated in the whole system and share lessons learned to open source community.
- Enhance the company products through suitable updates and versioning for the company software and hardware requirement.
- Trainer for IT Solutions the company providing to clients and IT Synergy Event Speaker of Software Development.
- Started as software developer and participated in the development team in the company for projects using an open source tools and programming language like Drupal, Php, MySQL, python, OpenErp, Linux and Attendance system and access controls software and other web portals